Tamper evident closure in thermoforming
- innnovative technology with servo motors
- optimization of the tool bottom portion control
- balance of unstable tool parameters (f.e. thickness and quality of the film)
- no interruption of the production process
- high reduction of the reject rate
- target-/actual values are recognized and differences will be compensated
immediately by the actuator
- advantageous for the determined breaking point of the closure as well as
a seal edge design and many other functions
As an independent mold manufacturer and competent partner to the packaging industry, we manufacture thermoforming tools as well as for special order-specific molds for the production of cups, bowls, lids and other forms of packaging, as well as prototypes, production tooling, tools for form-fill-seal lines, full size sets, strip cuts and stacking units for almost all common thermoforming machines.
KIEFER produces mold tools independently for the following manufacturers:
ILLIG: RV, RDKP, RDK, RDM, RDMK, HSA, UA, STAL, FS, HSA etc.
KIEFEL: KMD, KV, KTR, BSF, etc.
GABLER:D350, D450, F743, M90, M91, Swing, Focus, Various etc.
WM: FC-E, FC IM, FC HP, FT etc.
BROWN: SR, T und R Serie
GN: 2220C, 3021C, 1713C
IRWIN: model 28, model 44. NT, etc.